Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Food Network...aka My Saving Grace

I have insomnia...its true. I never have trouble falling asleep, just remaining that way. I'm a vivid dreamer and more often than not, I'm startled awake by a terrifying nightmare.

All this to say, I don't like late nights. And I don't like late night TV. There is nothing on. I'm not interested in buying some random bump-it or super mop off of an infomercial, and I am not interested in waaaay out-dated sitcoms with canned laughter.

Enter Food Network.


imgres.jpg



Its AWESOME! I love food, the eating of it, not the preparation. And since finding my way to this channel, I have been able to drift back to sleep, night after night, with thoughts of Giada's weekend getaways, or the three course challenge on Chopped running through my head.

Thank you, Food Network, for giving me sweet, salty, and sometimes spicy dreams.

xoxo, until tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment