Monday, April 25, 2011

All the Small Things

There are certain joys in life, simple joys, that are irreplaceable. For me, coffee is the first thing I seek every morning, and it is truly the perfect start to every day...in my opinion.


I am often, almost always, up before the sunrise, so that too, makes me happy. Pandora on the way to work, the simple routine of telling those closest to me I love them every day, playing with Froggie and having him curl up on my lap, dancing with Brian--anywhere, anytime--taking a walk while holding hands, flipping through a magazine while watching a movie, indulging in Ben and Jerry's or too many Oreos. Church on Sundays, followed by brunch. Sitting by the pool, running on the Katy Trail, or walking through Home Depot planning our "home improvement" projects.


Life is full of little moments, every day has thousands of them. And sometimes we spend so much time waiting for the big ones, the little ones pass us by. That, to me, is not living. I want to enjoy every day, to be content where I'm at, doing what I'm doing, and loving my Fiance, Family, Friends, & Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment