Sunday, September 18, 2011

That's What I Love About Sundays

Sunday is the best day of the week.

It is a day of rest. A day to catch up. A day to take it easy. To spend time with my hubby...and enjoy every minute of it.

I love Sundays.

I love waking up late and staying in bed while sipping my coffee.

I love seeing friends at church, and I love calling my parents just to chat.

I love Sunday brunch with mimosas and Sunday drives with my man.

I love playing in the backyard with Froggie, or simply napping on the couch.

I love getting all of those little things done around the house that are put off all week, and I love that it makes me feel caught up and prepared for Monday.

Football all evening is a must, and a lazy, late dinner coupled with a glass of wine complements it perfectly. 

Sunday is just a great day. I always end it feeling refreshed, and equal parts accomplished and quiescent.

That's what I love about Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment