Friday, October 14, 2011

What a Beautiful Day




Our first picture together


Day 1: We had a couple margaritas and some Mexican
Day 2: I told my mom that I would never see him again
Day 17: We went to the movies with some of our friends
Day 28: Our first real date--it was Mexican, yet again
Day 36: This guy would be sticking around, I just knew
Day 90: Thanksgiving with my family, he fit right in
Day 95: He said "I love you"...and I said it, too
Day 126: Dancing all night, our first New Year's kiss
Day 143: Skiing in the mountains, he showed off all his tricks
Day 220: He asked me to spend the rest of my days by his side
Day 674: One of the best days of my life--I walked down the aisle as his bride!!!


Each new chapter, each day, brings more joy than the last.
So thankful to be in love--to be married to--my best friend and be able to spend every day with him.
What a beautiful day.

The first day of the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment