Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watch out World...

Here comes another Mahoney! Pierce James was born on May 7th to Dan and Tylie and we are all already in l.o.v.e.


It is so fun to have my sweet niece, Saffryn, and now a nephew too! I have loved seeing Saffryn experience so many milestones…from crawling and babbling to running (she skipped the walking stage entirely, it seems) and talking. She has been such a source of joy for us all! And now I am so excited to see Pierce go through the same stages. I have a feeling; however, he will put his own spin them, and probably end up very different from his big sis. I am so excited to get to know him, as I have with Saffryn, and to see how his personality, tastes, and interests develop.

Congratulations D & T, on the newest member of your amazing family, I am so happy for y'all!!! Oh, and always remember...I am a very willing babysitter! :)

1 comment: